Join us for Beer History and the Brew Process – Sat. Feb 13
Martin Luther King, Jr. once said, “We are not makers of history. We are made by history.”
Nothing could be better said about the modern state of beer drinking. We, at Silver Cow, are excited to announce our second category of beer classes entitled, “Beer History and the Brew Process”.
When: Saturday, February 13
Time: 4:30 – 6:00 PM
Where: Silver Cow 1506 King St. Jacksonville, FL 32204
Come learn what brought us to where we are today in the world of craft beer! Kyle will be discussing several aspects of history since beer came into existence while tying in the evolution of the brew process to the standard classification of beer and modern practice of brewing!
Classes are $25 but we are offering a discount of $5 if you reserve / purchase by Friday, February 12. Mention discount code “History” and receive $5 off your class. To reserve a spot in the class, email email@example.com or drop by Silver Cow anytime between now and Feb 13.
What you get:
- Enjoy five (5) different craft beer styles during the class
- Five (5) charcuterie, fromage and fruit pairings – each matched with the beer
- Class sheets and information to keep
- 10% off food purchase at Silver Cow
- 10% off of your container and growler fill of one of the beers used in the class
- An extra $1 off Happy Hour price for one of the beers tasted during your class
- 10% off Silver Cow packaged beer (or wine) to go
- A Silver Cow sticker
- A glass to keep
Tickets can be purchased at Silver Cow, The Annex and at Eventbrite.com
Don’t miss out!
Ring our bell …
Tuesday5 pm - til
Wednesday5 pm - til
Thursday4 pm - til
Friday4 pm - 2 am
Saturday4 pm - 2 am
Sunday12 pm - 6 pm