Silver Cow presents Beer 101 – Feb. 20
Join Silver Cow for Beer Class 101, a series of classes focusing on various styles along with a Food and Beer Pairing Class, as well!
In the past, we have had Beer Edification on Thursdays, but this class really focuses on helping the craft beer newbie confidently approach an otherwise bewildering array of tap handles.
Even those well-immersed in the craft beer experience will enjoy the interaction and fellowship which will be generated during the classes.
Class is Saturday, February 20 from 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Classes are $20 but we are offering a discount of $5 if you reserve / purchase by Friday, February 19. Mention discount code “Beer101” and receive $5 off your class. To reserve a spot in the class, email email@example.com or drop by Silver Cow or The Annex anytime between now and Jan 23.
What you get:
- Enjoy four (4) different craft beer styles during the class
- Four (4) charcuterie, fromage and fruit pairings – each matched with the beer
- Class sheets and information to keep
- 10% off food purchase at Silver Cow
- 10% off of your container and growler fill of one of the beers used in the class
- An extra $1 off Happy Hour price for one of the beers tasted during your class
- 10% off Silver Cow packaged beer (or wine) to go
- A Silver Cow sticker
- A pint glass to keep
Craft Beer veterans – please let those friends of yours who haven’t yet tried craft beer know about the class and consider accompanying them. Your input and suggestions will improve the overall class experience for everyone!
Tickets can be purchased at Silver Cow, The Annex and at Eventbrite.com
Ring our bell …
Tuesday5 pm - til
Wednesday5 pm - til
Thursday4 pm - til
Friday4 pm - 2 am
Saturday4 pm - 2 am
Sunday12 pm - 6 pm